- Elementary Permanent positions are to be posted by June 6th and close on June 10th, 2016
- LTO positions will start to be posted on June 13th, 2016 – every effort will be made to have LTO postings with larger FTE and duration posted first.
If you are interested in applying to available positions for the 2016-17 school year, you will need to apply online using the Apply-to-Education website. This is at no cost to you. (see below for directions on setting up your profile)
- Once you have committed to an LTO, you cannot switch to another – even if the one you now want is a greater FTE or of longer duration.
- You are still allowed to leave an LTO position to move into a permanent position.
Questions regarding the DDSB hiring process can be directed to Arlene Walkes, Hiring Manager
Note: The process for applying to all DDSB Teaching Postings (Permanent and LTO, including applying to the Roster and LTO List) requires you apply online using Apply-to-Education. This is at no cost to you. The steps to register and apply to postings are listed below; however please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or at 1 877 900 5627, M-F 7:30 am – 7 PM if you require any assistance.
To ensure you can apply to Teaching postings, please complete these steps:
- If you have ever created an account with www.applytoeducation.com you don’t have to do anything other than log into your account and ensure your OCT # is entered into the Qualifications page.
- If you DO NOT have an account with www.applytoeducation.com follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Visit www.applytoeducation.com, click Create an Account in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select External Applicant or Occasional Employee , choose Teachers Principals and Superintendents then click Next.
3. Create a Username and Password and Click Register. DO NOT purchase a credit.
- 4. Ensure your OCT # is entered into the Qualifications page.
If you completed the above steps, you will see a new tab in your account called, Occasional Employees.
To view/apply To DDSB LTO Postings and Sign up for Job Alerts:
- Click View Openings
- Select YES to receive Job Alerts
- Click on the Posting Name to view/apply to the job
- Click the Apply button (Under the Job Postings tab, click Job Application Log to view the postings you have applied to)