The Holidays are over and it is time for our winter General Meeting. At this time of year, we like to set aside time to honour our members who are retiring. Please join us in congratulating our colleagues and take part in the decision making of the Local.
- To receive general and financial reports
- To hear a presentation on electronic voting
- To discuss new business and concerns of the membership
- To receive a collective bargaining update
- To consider any constitutional amendments presented by the membership and/or the executive
- To honour career Occasional Teachers who are retiring from our Local
- To consider any ETFO AGM Resolutions presented by the membership and/or executive
We look forward to seeing you on February 28th at the meeting!
Yours in Federation,
George Taylor, President
ETFO Durham Occasional Teachers’ Local