You won’t want to miss this important event hosted by the DDSB to show they value Occasional Teachers. The evening will be filled with speakers, resource tables, and staff from the DDSB will be available to answer your questions. Supply Educational Assistants, Early Childhood Educators, and Clerical Staff will also be present.
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
The resource tables will provide you with important information and “takeaways” to help you succeed in your chosen career. Key contact staff will be present from various DDSB Departments such as:
- Durham Black Educators’ Network (DBEN)
- Early Years
- First Nations Aboriginal Department
- Muslin Educators Network of Durham (MEND)
- Parent Engagement
- Safe Schools
- Special Education
Representatives from the Durham Occasional Teachers’ Local will also be present. Find out more information about your Local:
- PL Opportunities for the 2017-2018 school year
- Sign-up for Picture ID Day
- Get a copy of our Collective Agreement
- Make sure you are on the Local’s email list
- Take a Tour of the Local’s Web Site
- Ask Questions
There will also be Trustees, Superintendents, and Administrators present to answer any questions you may have. The evening will be a great networking opportunity!
Snacks and Refreshments will be served
Don’t Miss Out!
First Vice President
ETFO Durham Occasional Teachers’ Local