In order to vote, you will need your voting credentials, which will be sent to your personal email address by Simply Voting, the company handling the electronic vote. Your voting credentials will remain the same for the duration of this election.
DDSB Number – xxxxxx
Password – xxxxxx
There are two methods from which you may choose to vote: Online voting or by phone. Please note that after you cast your ballot once, by any method, you will not be able to vote again on the same ballot.
May 14th 2018 – President
May 15th 2018 – 1st Vice President (In the event of a run off, the dates for the next four ballots will be pushed ahead by one or two days depending on the results.)
May 16th 2018 – 2nd Vice President
May 22nd 2018 – Secretary
May 23rd 2018 – Treasurer
May 24th 2018 – Members at Large
To place your vote online, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://etfodotl.simplyvoting.
comin a web browser.
- You will be asked for your DDSB number (provided in the email sent May 10th).
- You will be asked for your password (provided in the email sent May 10th).
- The ballot will appear with instructions. When you have made your selections, press “continue” and you will see a receipt confirming that your ballot has been cast and counted. This receipt is printable.
To place your vote via telephone, please follow the steps below:
- Call 1-877-382-9947
- Key in your DDSB number (provided in the email sent May 10th).
- Key in your password (provided in the email sent May 10th).
- Follow the prompts to select your candidate and cast your vote.
- You will receive a receipt confirming that your vote has been counted.
Thank you very much for your continued support of the ETFO Durham Occasional Teachers’ Local.