Effective June 1st, 2015, the process for applying to all DDSB Teaching Postings (Permanent and LTO) involves an online site called Apply to Education. To register and apply to postings please complete the following steps: (Note that there is no cost to DDSB employees)
- If you have ever created an account with www.applytoeducation.com you don’t have to do anything other than log into your account and ensure your OCT # is entered into the Qualifications page.
- If you DO NOT have an account with www.applytoeducation.com follow these 4 simple steps:
- Visit www.applytoeducation.com and click “Create an Account” (top right corner of page).
- Select External Applicant or Occasional Employee, choose Teachers Principals and Superintendents then click Next
- Create a Username and Password and Click Register. Do not purchase a credit.
- Ensure your OCT # is entered into the Qualifications page
If you require any assistance in registering, please contact Customer Service at
email@example.com or call 1-877-900-5627, M-F 7:30 am – 7 pm.
If you have completed the steps above you will see a tab in your account called, “Occasional Employees”. To view/apply To DDSB Job Postings and Sign up for Job Alerts complete the following steps:
- Click View Openings
- Select YES to receive Job Alerts
- Click on the Posting Name to view/apply to the job
- Click the Apply button
View all postings you have applied for by clicking Job Application Log under Job Postings.
Check to ensure that your date of hire is correct on the Apply to Education web site. If you disagree with the date shown, email Arlene Walkes, Mgr. Employee Relations at the Board immediately at